- Understand the goals and objectives of new clients and translate those needs appropriately through the onboarding process.
- Work closely with all internal teams to ensure a client’s onboarding process is successful.
- Walk through and train clients in software platform and provide education (or proper resources) for all products and processes.
- Extensive email and telephone communication with clients.
- Provide excellent customer service; consistently going above and beyond to ensure the client has a positive experience in onboarding with Officite.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Experience in account management or customer experience verticals.
- Excellent customer service skills, including positive attitude, empathy, confidence, flexibility.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills with the ability to be assertive, diplomatic and tactful with a diverse population group.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and in a team in a fast paced and changing work environment with quick turnaround.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to creatively approach complex issues.
- Ability to exercise professional judgment in analyzing and resolving client issues.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent related work experience in Communications, Journalism, or equivalent course work.
We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package!
To apply, please visit: http://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1629
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Downers Grove, IL based Officite, a division of Internet Brands, is the leading provider of Websites and online marketing solutions for healthcare practices. Since 2002, Officite has built thousands of websites for dentists and healthcare professionals worldwide that have generated hundreds of thousands of new patient appointments. Its services span from premium website design and development to a full, turnkey Internet strategy, including local search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, mobile marketing, blog management, social networking and patient reviews management, all implemented through Officite’s innovative site building technology and Doctor Portal solution. Partnered with more than 20 of the leading national and state medical and dental associations, and with recent acquisitions of Therapy Sites and Baystone Media, Officite continues to transform how healthcare practices attract, connect and communicate with patients on the Internet.
About Internet Brands, Inc.:
Internet Brands (www.internetbrands.com) is an innovative online media company that operates media, community, and e-commerce websites in consumer categories including automotive, health, shopping, and travel. We also create and license leading social media software and applications.
Internet Brands’ network of 200+ websites reaches more than 90 million unique visitors each month. Our network is ranked one of the Top 50 most popular web properties on the Internet by comScore. Our Automotive and Home portfolios rank in the Top 5 most-visited properties in their respective categories as ranked by comScore, and our websites have received dozens of awards from publications including Time Magazine, MSNBC, PC World, and Forbes.